Saturday, January 12, 2013

My Wishes




    My wishes are my prayers for you today and always.  Sometimes all you can do for someone else is pray for them.  If you know a prayer warrior, I recommend getting on their list and becoming one yourself.
    There is great joy in praying for others.  You may see the results without them even knowing it was an answered prayer.  It also takes your focus off yourself, which is a good thing.
    You will be blessed when you ask for others to be blessed.  It's a win-win situation.

5 comments:

  1. I really like this - would share it on FB if I could... Will be back on Jan. 27th... not that I'm counting :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful post, Angie....so true! What a blessing and what a privilege to have the opportunity to pray for one another and to share the joy when God answers. Thank you...love you...praying for you, T.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good blog. Wouldn't it be nice to know who prays for you each day? Would your list be long or short? Dad

    ReplyDelete
  4. How blessed we are to know that we are prayed for! Great word of encouragement, Angie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know I come to you when I need a prayer warrior on my side! It is so true that when we pray for others difficulties, our own seem to diminish. Thankful that the Lord has blessed me with people I can count on to pray for me in times of need!

    ReplyDelete