Lesley Wolfe--NTM school in Missouri
My Indian friend, Nutan - her salvation
My preparations for teaching – classes get underway August 18th
A little background (fyi!) where Nutan is concerned. We met in January and have become friends. Just two days ago we really began talking about God. We read thru Genesis 1 --- she had lots of good questions and listened attentively when I answered them. Anyway, I went over today and got her all registered to go through the Good Seed’s DVD Bible 101 course. I believe she will go through it……how much she’ll grasp???? But I have another Indian friend here who is a mature believer, and I’m hoping that Cynthia will continue to befriend Nutan and pick up where we’ve just begun!! I am sooooooooooooo thankful for what God has done thus far, yet sad to leave this sweet friend and not be the one studying with her!!! But drawing and convicting and saving --- it’s 100% God’s work, and He is faithful, and I will entrust Nutan into His very capable care and guidance.
Ted and Priscilla Clark--Morelia, Mexico
Caleb as he prepares to leave home to study in Washington state. He will be driving across the country (from Texas). Michael will accompany him to help with the driving and spend a month with Grandparents before returning to Mexico. Please pray for their safety on this long trip. Please continue to pray that the Lord would direct him very precisely, concerning the ministry focus and future God would have for his life.
Pray for the Lord’s powerful hand of protection on us and all those involved in the church and the business, as well as so many others serving the Lord throughout Mexico.
Bill and Treva Turpin--Bethany camp in Iowa
1. Needed funds to start building a new dining hall
2. New Christians - adults and their families to grow in Christ- the Wilson's, the Kitelinger's, the Peck's all saved in the last 2 years or less
Thank you so much for your partnership with us in prayer, and giving
Phil and Julia Zimmerman--tennessee
Our son Jacob is in need of the Lord's intervention. Please pray for him. Philip and I need the Lord's wisdom and guidance as well. Thank you for your prayers
Bobby and Namatha Avilez--HOH Orphanage in Thailand
1. Pray for our kids health! It’s been lice, mumps, pink eye and now back to lice!
2. Pray for our new staff- Senay! He joined us a couple weeks ago and is doing a fantastic job. Pray that he will stay for the long haul and that His Christian witness would be “catching.”
Martin and Hansy Tuohy
1. We need wisdom to discern God's direction for our ministry. Do we join a new church plant effort in Denmark or pursue a church plant in Mexico that has lost their church planter, who was taken home to be with the Lord in April?
2. Discipline in regards to home schooling Victoria, still not sure about Isabel.
Monica and Quico Sernatinger--mexico
Please, thank the bretheren with you all for the very, incredibly kind love offering you sent us! Your kindness is evident to all men. The Lord is near.
Could you please pray for our trip to Chicago for the wedding of Paul Sernatinger, Jamie's nephew who's getting married on August 27. There are many details to be taken care of, i.e. accomodations, transportation, etc. May Quico and I be light to the family and that the doors continue to be open for the gospel in the hearts of Jamie's relatives: Jessica, Jean, Eric and Aunt Janet and Marie Pierre.
Could you also pray for the wedding of Moises and Esperanza, on August 13. It is the first wedding that we as a church will have in Puruandiro. We desire that it would be a great testimony for the many unbelievers that will attend.