Thursday, November 22, 2012
Top Ten Reasons I Am Thankful Today
10. I am thankful I got to sleep in today till 945 and the phone didn't ring once...oh yeah.
9. I am thankful not to have to travel anywhere today because 10 straight years of that was more than enough for me.
8. I am thankful for all my electronic devices that keep me entertained and in the Word during all my times of rest.
7. I am thankful for Tiger's continuous recovery and the joy I get from all my pets/kids.
6. I am thankful that 'Rachel' from Cardholder services hasn't called and left her annoying recording all week about improving my rate on a credit card I don't even own.
5. I am thankful for my helper during the week that has raised the bar so high on meeting both my needs and wants that I'm amazed and blessed every day.
4. I am thankful to belong to a church where I respect the elders and feel loved by the whole congregation.
3. I am thankful for all my friends who encourage me, visit with me, and care for me as their sister in Christ.
2. I am thankful for my parents who do all that they can for me, even when I'm the turkey and not just at Thanksgiving.
1. I am thankful to be a child of God and His friend. To know that He watches over me and in Him only do I trust my life and future with because I know of His faithfulness.