Monday, March 26, 2012

Cupcakes

cupcakes






     As I head to the doctor today for my two month checkup, I have in tow with me butterfly cupcakes.  My friend, Charlene, helped me make them yesterday.
     I think it's important to thank people who help you in different ways in your life.  Sure it is their job but a little treat showing appreciation goes a long way.
     My doctor's office is great and I can feel the love as soon as I come in.  What a great feeling to not dread a medical appointment but to look forward to it?   Of course, I'm feeling pretty good now so that does help.
      Show the people in your lives that you appreciate the job they do for you in your life.

4 comments:

  1. These are really cute. Where did you get the idea?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just want to let you know: I APPRECIATE WHAT YOU DO FOR ME IN MY LIFE. You are a ray of sunshine! (Want some cupcakes?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I appreciate the continued inspiration you are to me. I'm so happy you are feeling good these days. The Lord bless you today. Joel

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you got a good report at that doctor's office!! And I bet they LOVE seeing you come through the door, just because it is YOU! Just like I loved seeing you sitting in my driveway this afternoon. I had just thought yesterday that I hoped you came with your mom or dad when they brought the meal today. And there you were in your little scooter. And what a feast we had tonight...everything was SO good. I love you for so many reasons, and many of them because of all I have learned from your writings. Don't stop....keep blessing us. Love you, T.

    ReplyDelete