Monday, September 16, 2013

Exemplify

Faith.com - Preach the Gospel at all times, and when necessary, use words.



   If you looked in the Bible, could you find examples of what you were today?  Giving, humble, gentle, slow to anger..... and the list goes on and on.  We are to the world what it sees and hears of us.  Is that the example you are striving for?
   'Kindness to others, helping others, loving yourself, no judgments about other people, no gossip, and everything coming from love not fear. As you learn this in your own life and apply it, those around you won't need you to speak a word.'
   At some point, you may be questioned about what makes your life different.  How can you handle difficult times with peace?  How can you trust in what's to come?  How can you think of others before yourself?  Be ready and willing to share the Good News with those who have seen the Light in your daily walk with Christ.

3 comments:

  1. So true. Someone once said that we may be the only Bible that some people ever see. Wow! That's a sobering thought.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's why I ask my Father show me my own heart. I know that 'in my flesh' there dwells no good thing, but Praise His Holy Name, He is making me more like Him and when I reach 'my Father's House, I'll look just like Jesus. What a hope. Love you, Angie
    Grace m.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Actions speak louder than words." Very true, but words are those awful (or wonderful) little movements of our tongues that can either make or break a person on the receiving end. Praying that my words (and my actions) will always be a blessing. I know I fail many times, especially with those I love the most (why is that??!!), but trying hard to keep Jesus as my focus so I will think of Him first before acting or speaking. Love you, sweet friend...wonderful reminder today...T.

    ReplyDelete