Thursday, August 15, 2013

Lunch Out





   Yes, I may have my prisoner outfit on but I have been set free from my four walls at home.  I had lunch with Karla and Mica at Santo Coyote today.  We ate two bowls of tableside guacamole...yum.  The picture above was my dish of Dos Cerviches.. tilapia with lime juice.  We had a good time of fellowship together.  It is good to be around believers who talk about God-driven events in their lives, such as feeding the homeless and attending the Beth Moore conference. I love being out among the truly 'living'.
    2 Corinthians 13;14  'May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all.'
    We are called as believers to fellowship with one another.  It is one of the best encouragers for our souls there is.  'There's a quiet understanding when we gather in His name.'

8 comments:

  1. Love the pictures! Glad you had a good time! Next time hopefully I'll be there :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. angie you are a special person--when i am around you i see the world in a much different way--there is a definite calming every time i have been around you--the lord is with you and comes thru you---god bless you--i am so glad you are in my life
    mica

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry about the prisoner outfit remark!!! lol
    mica

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad you got to escape the four walls of you dungen today and hope you have many more days on the outside, enjoy this weather. Love you -- Dad

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you had a good time. I thought your outfit was really cute today. Maybe I can go next time; to many errands to take care of today. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  6. You girls looked like you had so much fun! Fellowship--"two or more fellows in the same ship." Especially for us who believe and are on the same vessel on our way to glory!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful friends and yummy food...makes for a perfect outing. So glad you are having some good days out....eating, shopping, visiting...it is all good for the soul. Praying you are on the upswing and have many more days playing in the sunshine....and this cool August air....loving it! And love you, T.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great food and great fellowship. What could be better!

    ReplyDelete