Wednesday, May 1, 2013

It's a God Thing











    'Do not look at the mountain but to the One who moves the mountain.'  That is how I try to see my different problems that I face everyday and 'its a God thing'.  Only through God as my foundation can I stand up thru the swaying winds of the world and it's strife.
    We all encounter problems from every direction, but 'do not let your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.' John 14;27  Whether we have a breeze or a tornado of trouble, God has allowed it in our lives to show or teach us something.
    I'm not going to pick out one problem of mine to use as an example because they all make me stronger and more humble each day. 'Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced.'  My reality is that my God is bigger than all my problems combined.

5 comments:

  1. Problems in life--they can make us or they can break us. I've seen your problems as having made you into who you are, Angie. Stand strong. You are indeed an example to many. Our God is bigger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this blog. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are on a higher plane than most of us, I let daily troubles bother me and you seem to be above much of that and focus on bigger things. Great blog, love you. Dad

    ReplyDelete
  4. This so reminds me of today's Jesus Calling...."Living in dependence on Me is the way to enjoy abundant life. You are learning to appreciate tough times, because they amplify your awareness of My Presence. When you are tired, you remember that I am your Strength; you take pleasure in leaning on Me." He did not say "if" we encounter various trials...He said "when". It's a given...and so, our greatest...and our only...solace is in Him. Love you, T.

    ReplyDelete