Saturday, May 4, 2013

Fleetwood Mac

Fleetwood Mac...I love their music!


    Charlene and I had a great night at the Fleetwood Mac concert last night.  Let me share some of the highlights with you.
    My dad drove us and dropped us off and picked us up.  It makes it alot easier on me and saves us from the hassles of parking.  Anyways on the way there, we were at the Kiehl/107 light.  I looked across and said there's Charity and family.  We waved, honked, flashed the lights, stuck an arm out the window and no response.  Are they blind?  As we passed the truck, they looked at us like we were aliens.  We said it wasn't them and laughed so hard.
     Okay so we get there and our seats are perfect.  It started about 20min late but that's okay.  They played my favorite songs [Landslide, Silver Spring], some I really like [Gypsy, Stand Back, You Can Go Your Own Way n more] and some I'd never heard before.  I wanted to do spins in my chair during Gypsy but I refrained.  This show was from 815 to 11-something with no intermission and I love that.  Lindsey [guitar] and Mick [drums] were like Energizer bunnies on their instruments.  Their solos were incredible.
    The Clintons were in town and they were in a box seat across from us.  I know, big whoop, but I thought I'd mention it.
    I give thanks that my sinus drainage held off long enough for me to enjoy a great party night of music with my best friend, Charlene.  Thanks to my dad for a great Christmas gift and bonus taxi service.

4 comments:

  1. I am glad you had a good time. Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you had a great time! It sounds like a lot of fun. HOpe you got some good pictures...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great night! I can assure you that if had been us at the light, one of the girls would have started squealing and we would have waved like crazy people.....but, no, y'all were the only crazy people that time ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun!! And just how spoiled are you!! Drive-up-to-the-door taxi service and perfect seats....rubbing elbows with the elite! Next concert I go to I am going with you!! So glad you and Charlene enjoyed Fleetwood Mac. I think you should have "danced" in your scooter....bet they would have loved it! Keep rocking, girlfriend...T.

    ReplyDelete