Monday, March 4, 2013

Who?














      Who does this?  Seriously, I see it but wonder what they are thinking.  The odds of you seeing people you know goes up exponentially with how bad you look.  Oh but the rollers let them know you're going to look great later right...lol.
      You can never make a second first impression.  I encourage people to care about how they look.  A lot can be said for clean, decent and appropriate in the way you care for your appearance.  Are you the 'Pigpen' of the Peanuts gang?  Cologne can never beat a bar of soap and water...just sayin'.

5 comments:

  1. It's soooo true! The odds of seeing people you know DOES go up exponentially according to how bad you look!!! I've proven it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OKAY, I will wear my camo cap to cover my rollers the next time I go to WalMart. Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Cleanliness is next to godliness" is not in the Bible, but godliness should certainly be accompanied by cleanliness-both inside and out! I remember when the kids were small going to the base with a scarf over my head. Buster politely asked me never to do that again. I didn't!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ditto Cathie!! I have proven it too. And my mother AND Mrs. Kay on Duck Dynasty said, "Cleanliness is next to Godliness" so I believe it, even if it is not in the Bible! Trying me best to at least still look "presentable" in my old age....thanks for the reminder, Angie. Love you, T.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so funny! I've actually seen this happen to women.
    grace m.

    ReplyDelete