Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Tomorrow


Snoopy wisdom


     This caption has been my daily motto for awhile now.  I've been stuck in a holding pattern of sickness or what one may see as forced captivity at home.  I haven't lost hope because I do know there will be a tomorrow coming to look forward to here on earth and eternally.
     We must not see our bad day as having a bad life.  There are no rainbows without the rain.  The trials we encounter help us to appreciate the joys even more.  Trials also help us to see our weaknesses more clearly by being up close and personal.  We can therefore see our desperate need for our Healer, Comforter, and Savior through these moments.  Where there is faith there is hope and where there is hope there are His promises about our tomorrows.
      'Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love ya. You're only a day away.'

6 comments:

  1. It's true. I hope you will be out shopping soon, though! The economy is not looking too good and I think Kohl's is calling your name... :) (It's not calling mine b/c I answered last month and now need to pay the bill... ha!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot think of one thing I could add to your blog today. You said it all. Hope you are up and about and out very soon!! We need a dinner date! Love you, T.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for staying in touch with all of us through your blog Angie! So glad your illness has not kept you from your blog! Love ya, Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so encourgaging, Job would be proud of you. Love you. Dad

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sending this to a close friend who needs this encouragement right now. Thank you, Angie, for your sensitivity to the Lord. (I think I've said that before--maybe many times!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good one. I pray a good tomorrow comes for you soon and you will be able to get out and do something. Keep the positive attitude. Mom

    ReplyDelete