Saturday, February 9, 2013

Princess Party





     It has been a very good Saturday morning.  Karla came over for the morning.  I received a very encouraging email from a friend who had read my blog book last night.  Then I got a visit from a houseful of princesses in their gorgeous formal wear.
     This month the tea party that Gloria and Charity put together was a Princess party.  The theme was outreach to others.  The girls all did their catwalk on the runway to show off their pretty dresses.  Twirls with flair, for sure.  As if their visit wasn't enough of a treat, they brought cookies and muddy buddies...yum.  I wasn't their only stop but they visited three other people.  I am glad I was a blessed recipient.
     Life lessons can be taught and include fun for all.  The effort it takes to teach manners and the importance of shining your light into the lives of others will reap rewards that are priceless.  Plant seeds of blessings in your life and you'll reap the rewards.

4 comments:

  1. What a lovely group of young ladies and one fine young gentleman! I know this was such a fun time for you, Angie. and so sweet of the princesses and. prince to go out of their domain to bring their lights into your home...and others. Bet they loved visiting Princess Angie!! Love you, T.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad I got to see all the pretty ladies and the one little guy. Sorry I didn't go down earlier and get to see the 'cat walk'. It was a blessing indeed for them to come over. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Angie, for the words of encouragement. The blessing was ours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet friend, you are such an encourager. We loved visiting with you. Glad we could help make it a good day. Love you.

    ReplyDelete