Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Way Back Wednesday.....Crowds













   

     This is a picture from one of my trips to Mexico.  The all inclusive resort has a show every night for their guests and this is where it took place.
     At night, this place had all the seats filled and was very crowded.  Do you ever feel alone in the crowd?  I sometimes get overwhelmed by crowds, unless I'm on a shopping mission.  There are times when we need to escape from the crowds of life and have alone time.  Even Jesus escaped to solitude to have quiet time and prayer with the Father.
     Do you find quiet time?  Do you stay on the constant go with the world?  If you're too busy for God, then you're busier than He ever intended you to be.

2 comments:

  1. Indeed, a day without the Son is surely a day without Sonshine! I do love the early morning hours when everyone else is asleep; they are my special time with the Lord. I know that each person has his/her time when she is most alert, and for young moms, like my daughter, alone time is at a commodity. The crowd seems to always be around! But you are right; the Lord wants our time as well as our heart. Thanks, Angie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. VERY GOOD. i AM GLAD YOU RIGHTLY DESCRIBED THE SHOPPING mission. FOR SOME IT IS JUST GET WHAT YOU NEED, for others it is a project -hmmmm
    nancy h.

    ReplyDelete