Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thankful For....


Thanksgiving



Top Ten Reasons I Am Thankful Today

10.  I am thankful I got to sleep in today till 945 and the phone didn't ring once...oh yeah.

  9.  I am thankful not to have to travel anywhere today because 10 straight years of that was more than enough for me.

  8.  I am thankful for all my electronic devices that keep me entertained and in the Word during all my times of rest.

  7.  I am thankful for Tiger's continuous recovery and the joy I get from all my pets/kids.

  6.  I am thankful that 'Rachel' from Cardholder services hasn't called and left her annoying recording all week about improving my rate on a credit card I don't even own.

  5.  I am thankful for my helper during the week that has raised the bar so high on meeting both my needs and wants that I'm amazed and blessed every day.

  4.  I am thankful to belong to a church where I respect the elders and feel loved by the whole congregation.

  3.  I am thankful for all my friends who encourage me, visit with me, and care for me as their sister in Christ.

  2.  I am thankful for my parents who do all that they can for me, even when I'm the turkey and not just at Thanksgiving.

  1.  I am thankful to be a child of God and His friend.  To know that He watches over me and in Him only do I trust my life and future with because I know of His faithfulness.

2 comments:

  1. Love this!!! Rachel calls us too! She must be a busy person:) I don't think you could ever be the turkey! Although we all need a little roasting from time to time... in the love of the Lord.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your list, Angie! You never fail to be honest and tell it like it is! Although, you must understand, that not all of us see you exactly as you see yourself. God loves us just as we are....I think you are pretty perfect. Love you, my sweet friend....T.

    ReplyDelete