Sunday, October 21, 2012

Time Management


So true!



       I've become a time manager as my weakness in breathing has progressed.  Sure I used to work 8 hour days and be up and active the other 6 hours of a day.  Now a 3 hour break without air is considered an accomplishment.  I often have to choose activity A or B, not both.  A friend says, ''prior planning prevents poor performance.''  I can testify to that, in that if I don't rest before something I won't last as long as I want.  I have to prioritize my desired activities within my window of energy allotted to me.
       How long are you going to last?  Are you preparing now for eternity?  Our days are numbered and passing by at this very moment.  Are you managing your time wisely?
       We will reap what we sow so I hope you are using your time to plant seeds worth producing.  Invest your time into that which benefits both you and others.

4 comments:

  1. A good reminder. Your life is a living testimony to II Cor. 4:16-18, Angie, whether you know it or not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cathie is right, your life is a living testimony and your blog is your way of planting seeds for others to harvest. You will be rewarded for your work, many read your blog and do not comment however they still get the message you send to them. Keep blogging. Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen! Keep it up, little sister. I am sending this to Kevin. I just wrote him about this very thing, but maybe not as succinctly. He'll get it both barrels today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ditto Dad! You touch so many lives with your daily blog....some you do not even know about....but God knows. How we so need to use the gifts God gave us...and He gave you a special one with your blog, Angie. I depend on you every day....even though I don't always respond at that moment. Know that He is using you in the lives of others! You are an inspiration and an encouragement! Love you, T.

    ReplyDelete