Saturday, September 29, 2012

Bless You



As you do not know the path of the wind, or how the body is formed in a mother's womb, so you cannot understand the work of God, the Maker of all things.



     Yes, I know you are out there reading, even if I don't know you personally or you haven't told me you read my blog or you have told me.  I want my lil words of thoughts to touch hearts all over and reach as far as it can.  Sometimes people think my blog post was written specific to them but that's not the case.  I try to write about subjects that many, if not all, can relate to.
      It's funny how I sometimes find out somebody is a reader of my blog.  Today, I met with a new helper/friend and found out she has been reading.  That kind of news blesses me.
      So I hope you are feeling blessed today, as I certainly am, and will rejoice in it.

4 comments:

  1. Your blogs should be required reading for everyone, and you should sent it to our politicans, they could use a few good words. Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. And how grateful I, and I'm sure everyone else who reads your blog, am that God placed it on your heart to encourage others each day. It is better than a dose of healing medicine. Thanks, Angie.
    gloria

    ReplyDelete
  3. that was sweet !
    nancy h.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ditto, Dad!! I love this little mouse and consider myself to be so BLESSED by being your online friend, your real time friend, your sister eternal, my future next-door neighbor (in heaven)...the list goes on. I do sometimes feel that your posts are "just for me", as I am sure many others do too. That is a good thing...and a God thing...He is using you to encourage and admonish us in ways that we need. You are such a BLESSING....so thankful for you, my dear sweet friend! Love you, T.

    ReplyDelete