Sunday, April 22, 2012

Jesus Is...



     Have you ever thought of all the ways that you could describe what Jesus means to you?  I thought this caption was a good representation of that.  Of course, this is a limited description.  As one song says, if the ocean were filled with ink it would bleed it dry to describe Him and His love for us.  Each of these adjectives should have a special meaning to you and your relationship with Him.  If it doesn't, I encourage you to seek out what that could mean to you in your life today.

4 comments:

  1. I love that, Angie. Sometimes when I pray, I just commit the morning to praising the Lord. It seems that too many times I go to Him with all my cares but spend little time praising and worshiping the Lord who hears my prayers. Such a good reminder for us to lift our praise and worship and thanksgiving to Him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that. It reminds me of that recording....I am sure you have seen it....the black gentleman saying all the ways God is so "all-powerful, all-knowing, magnificent, majestic, miraculous, etc., etc., etc., .....do you know my God?" Have you seen that? If not, I will try to find it and send it to you. It is SO powerful. Amazing to think we could drain the oceans dry and we could still not be able to describe Him or His love for us. Thank you for these words...they are only a beginning...but they are a great beginning. Oh, to realize the majesty of His greatness!! And to praise Him for it every day! Love you, my sweet friend....T.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here it is...the recording I mentioned above...."He's my King." Love this....

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upGCMl_b0n4

    ReplyDelete
  4. great reminder. I pray that I might be free to focus on Him today. Thanks. Joel

    ReplyDelete