Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Puerto Vallarta 2006







     This is my first Way Back Wednesday blog.  I will try to do a blog from the past with pictures every Wednesday this year.  So let's begin....
     This was my last trip to Mexico.  Charlene and I have been to MX four times between 2002-2006.  On this trip my parents, Charlene and I went to Puerto Vallarta.  We stayed at a beautiful beachside all-inclusive resort.  There were iguanas all over but not a nuisance.  We had our own lil cabana that was divided into two separate rooms.  The bed was on a concrete slab, ugh, that's about the only thing I would change.  While we were there, we went shopping and site-seeing downtown one day.  My mom and Charlene went whale watching by themselves.  I don't think I felt good so my dad and I went on a different boat the next day. If Mexico hadn't become so dangerous then I'd go back for more whale watching.  It's amazing to be so close.  Our pictures turned out to be alot of splashes because it was a new camera and we weren't familiar with it.  Charlene and my mom went parasailing while we did this.  We all had a great time.

5 comments:

  1. I remember that, it was a lot of fun, let's go again>>>>>>>>>>>>>>If you click on the pictures
    they will enlarge on your screen. Good times.
    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been to Mexico twice. Once on a cruise and once to Cancun on our 40th anniversary. Enjoyed it....also went parasailing...had two wonderful massages....great food....lots of relaxing on the beach. Wonderful memories. Not sure we will ever go back, though...Orange Beach/Destin seem safer now....and almost as pretty. We have taken the kids to Orange Beach two years in a row and, if the Lord is willing, we plan to go back again this year...they say it is now a tradition and "we have to go every year"...LOL! Some traditions are good!! Loved all your pics, Angie....fun times! Love you, T.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pictures are beautiful! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. how fun! If Mexico weren't so dangerous now,
    i'd go back with you (and bring an egg crate for the bed). Charlene has lost some serious weight since then. Great pics, so glad you shared.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My only trip into Mexico was on a cruise. I don't like cruises because they only leave you on land a few hours at the most, and I like land! Of all the little jaunts that we took on that cruise, I would like to go back to Costa Rica. It was one of the most fascinating places I have ever been. Thanks for sharing, Angie. Love you, G

    ReplyDelete