Sunday, March 2, 2014

Happy Dance

happy happy joy joy froggy



          This is my HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY frog dance.  I have been burning the candle at both ends lately due to my lack of sleep.  I can tell you that it takes a toll on you and catches up with you real quick.  So I don't know if I just collapsed from exhaustion or just finally had an all night of good sleep last night.  Either way, I am just grateful.
          Sometimes the little things we take for granted become the big things we desire when they're gone.  It's true that God won't bless you with more, if a person doesn't appreciate what God has already given them.
         As a child my prayer used to be...... ''Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray my Lord my soul to keep.  If I should die before I wake, I pray the Lord my soul to take.''  I found a better version that's not so fatalistic for a child or for anyone.  I hope we all sleep well tonight and maybe this can be your prayer......

Sweet sleep





6 comments:

  1. That is beautiful! And i am so happy about your good night's rest. You looked very refreshed at church- a little rain and cold didn't stop you, did it! I pray that you have more good nights ahead. Praise the lord!
    susan f.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that version of the prayer.......So much better!
    debra d.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you were able to sleep better. Not being able to sleep when you are super tired is one of the worst feelings I've experienced. May the Lord allow the trend of sleeping well to continue!! Have a happy snow day!

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked the new prayer too. I also hope you can have many nights of good rest. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know how you feel. I had a happy dance too!! And I love the new prayer. Love you.
    Maru.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the new prayer.....liked the old one too! Love you, T.

    ReplyDelete