Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Head to Toe



     I definitely thought this printable flyer was worth sharing.  Parents are to train up their children so that they may walk with the Lord all the days of their lives.  As I've said before, 'If you don't teach your children to love the Lord, the world will teach them not to.'  I find it heartbreaking to see parents, who were brought up in a Christian home, not taking the time and responsibility to instill God's word in their own children.  Do you think they will learn it in school, from tv, or their friends?  Children will follow a parent's lead and what is important to you will be their guide.  I don't think this prayer guide applies only to the children but also to the parents and each one of us.

4 comments:

  1. This is really a good blog and I think it is time you contacted the person in charge of the religious section of the Arkansas Democrat and have them publish a blog, that you select, each Sunday from the 825 blogs that you have written. There are people out there that need your wisdom. And I am not a bit bias. Love you---------Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had thought of that, Wayne! And I'm not a bit biased, either. Yesterday I was listening to a message, and the speaker said, "Have you ever noticed how easily your children are misguided by evil?" The world's influence is strong; our diligence to prayer, teach and train must not let up. Thank you, Angie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely excellent blog--great instructions for all just like you said. Definitely worth printing and re-printing these instructions. I think your Dad's idea is a good one too.-- not biased either. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great prayer for children! I am going to print this out (as soon as my computer will print!!) and keep it on my refrigerator. Love this! Thanks so much, Angie....and I, too, think your blogs in the AR Dem/Gaz is a GREAT idea! T.

    ReplyDelete