Sunday, April 28, 2013

Keep It At Home











    Oh My Word!  I will 'try' to make my point without losing it completely.  What I witnessed this morning would literally 'gag a maggot.'
     So this may not be an encouraging blog but more of a public awareness blog.  I must say public display of sickness is at the top of the list of my pet peeves...keep it home.  So what set me on my soapbox?  A five year old boy prancing around with four streams of snot running down from his nose past his mouth.  If that's not enough, the oblivious parents did very little clean up or anything to prevent any germ spreading prevention.
    If I sound harsh then so be it.  What's minor to some is major to others.
    [just sayin' from a usually gentle heart]
   

6 comments:

  1. I love your gentle heart, but watch out your pet peeves do set you off. Love your caption and I had an experience today that almost exceeded my medications also, hey I am not on medications maybe I need some. Someone told me what I should be doing as a landlord with my property, fortunately it was a brief conversation. Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You (and your dad) really were on your soapbox today, weren't you? But I agree. It is a lack of respect for the welfare of others when someone goes to church or other close places not feeling well. This is specially true when there are people with tender immune systems. Never missing church is not mandatory for an entrance into heaven. STAY HOME and listen to Voddie Baucham or John Piper or John MacArthur or...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes Angie from a usually gentle heart that was pretty....mean. I believe they are the visitors that have been coming for a while and i hope she doesn't see this. But i do understand its very important for you to not catch viruses, and we should keep sick ones away-true. Allergies are in full swing rigjt now. Plus its sometimes hard to keep up when there are multiple kids.
    susan f.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to say this post is for the benefit of everyone's health, not just mine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with this. A sinus infection or a little cold to one person may mean pneumonia to another. I may be wrong but I think we push the boundaries of this issue more at church than at work and I'm thinking it shouldn't be this way.
    cathy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally agree. It is just as bad in the church nursery sometimes. If you have sick children, KEEP THEM HOME! Nothing is so important that you forfeit the well-being of your loved ones....or others! Way to spit it out there, Angie (no pun intended!) and I would not have wanted to be the one giving your Dad instructions either! Love you, T.

    ReplyDelete