Wednesday, April 24, 2013

It's a God Thing











     Sometimes when what we think are disasters in our lives, turn out to be true blessings in disguise.  We panic and think what are we going to do but God already has it planned out.  We must turn our worry over to trust in Him.
     This is my story of how I met the true blessing of Karla. I had met Karla a couple of weeks before when she was helping a friend with her mother's care.  The second time I met her I said I like her and I think I'd like her for an assistant.  Well soon after, my former aide quit unexpectedly and without notice.  'It was a God thing' that Karla had turned down other job opportunities and was available and willing to work with me.
      KARLA...Kind, Attentive, Reliable, Loving, And so much more.  I can't express enough how much her presence and friendship has boosted my everyday spirit.  She's only been here about 7 months but she can finish my sentences, anticipate my needs before the asking, and raised the bar for others.  She is a God thing and I'm forever grateful.





6 comments:

  1. Karla is indeed a true blessing. She has the right heart, attitude, and abilities to be the wonderful caregiver that she is. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angie you are very blessed to have karla as a friend first and and a helper second---I have been blessed to know Karla for many years an you will never find a truer friend than Karla---she knows what we need before we do--she is a gift from god--sister in christ!
    mica s

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, how we love Karla! God in His mercy and grace saw fit to bring her into your life, and for that we are grateful. Thank you, Karla, for being the very one that Angie needed, and for recognizing her worth. You are dear to us all! (Please relate this to her for me."

      Delete
  3. I can ditto that! please let her know that her ratings are very high and I am glad she won the M & M contest, she is a winner.
    nancy h.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy for you.
    Ferdine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, how I LOVE those God things!!! And so thankful that you found Karla and that Karla found you. God definitely caused her path to cross yours at the perfect time. I love the way you described her using her name....so sweet. I know you are such blessings to each other...but then, as always, God knows exactly what we need it and when we need it. What a good and perfect God He is!! Love you....T.

    ReplyDelete