Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Friendship



snoopy - snoopy Photo

'A friend loves at all times.'  Proverbs 17;17

     Friendships are a true gift from God, especially when we use our influence with each other to glorify Him.  Each friend has a special quality that encourages us in our daily walk.  'A friend gives us the total freedom to be ourselves.'
    As much as Snoopy or any other dog thinks they are man's best friend, there is only one 'perfect friend' that can and does meet all our needs.  God is full of advice, always ready to listen, available to lean on, will never leave your side, loves you, holds your hand with a smile, and is awaiting the time for you to be together.
    You have to be a friend to have friends.  I want my friends to know the Friend that will not fail them because I and other friends will fall short at times.  There is the One who we can turn to 24/7 and be lifted up from any trouble we encounter.  He is like the stars, we can't always see them but they are always there.

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for being my friend. Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always your friend. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. A good reminder... He is always there... and there are some days when I can't see Him and I forget that... Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. btw - I love Snoopy and I love yellow so this poster cannot lose!!! To me... this is great art work... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I count it a privilege to be among those who call you friend. God has surely blessed my life abundantly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. "What a friend we have in Jesus....all our sins and griefs to bear!" What other friend can/will do that for us? "There is none like Jesus, no...not even one!" Though I treasure my earthly friends....and YOU I treasure greatly...I know that my greatest friend is Jesus. But I thank Him so much for those He gave me to help me, love me, advise me and support me...and to share my joy and sorrow with...how He provides for us....in so many ways! I will be forever thankful that He caused my path to cross yours, sweet Angie. Love you, dear FRIEND....T.

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you for your friendship

    ReplyDelete