Thursday, January 31, 2013

Remember



10 Things God Wants You To Remember


      We are so forgetful.  Who hasn't gone to the store and forgotten what you went for?  Who can remember the name of that familiar face without a panic moment of fear of embarrassment?  We need reminders for these trivial things.
      The list above is what God wants you to know, believe and remember.  His will is looking out for your behalf.  What is on your list to God?  I will trust You.  I will call on You.  I will praise You.  I will rely on Your Word.  I will follow You.  I believe in Your Son's saving grace.  The list is endless.
      Remember, where your heart is there you'll find your treasure.

3 comments:

  1. In our Bible study tonight, we talked about how we have false assumptions that we believe and those become the root of what we say and do. To deal with false assumptions we have to replace them with His truth. That's a good list to start with for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a GREAT post.....making our list of all the ways we love and trust our God....as well as remembering the many things He does for us. I love this. I am going to make my list! We think about it all the time, but it is a great idea to write it down and reflect on it daily. Like you say, Angie, it will be endless. Thank you for this wonderful word. Love you...have a GREAT God-filled weekend. Look for those "God things"! I will be looking too. T.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really liked this. Great way to Praise Him and also a great way to encourage us that He is worthy of our trust.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete