Sunday, December 16, 2012

Mr. Snowman Says



pink, red snowman stampendous - love the saying on this card!!!



    My little 4 year old friend, Mackenzie, made and gave me today a snowman ornament that she made.  She is as cute as a bug but her giving spirit takes her over the top of beautiful.
    Since she's so young, she is few on words.  But what does her gift say to me?  I was thinking of you.  I'm your friend.  I have love in my heart for you.  I took time for you.  Merry Christmas.
   May all your good deeds and gifts this season be as precious and thoughtful as this little babe's were.

4 comments:

  1. What a sweet reminder and encouragement, Angie. Thank you for sharing with us. I'm learning the beauty of "i was thinking of you" bc people have shown gestures of kindness to me. We often need to be shown love and affection in order to learn how to give it away. Thanks again. I'm very encouraged especially comsidering the time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, so I need to get busy so a little 4 year old precious child doesn't show me up! Thanks for the good reminder that a deed done in love is a deed received with love and gratefulness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! My Lilly made a picture for the older gentleman across the street yesterday. I could tell he was thrilled with it. It often takes so little to brighten someone's day. We should do it more often.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Out of the mouths/hands of babes come the most precious words/gifts. Love it!! Some of my most prized possessions are those made by the sweet little hands of my grandchildren. There is just nothing quite like it! Love you, T.

    ReplyDelete