Sunday, November 25, 2012

Germ-X



haha so true!


    Tis the season for Germ-X.  Well that's not exactly true, it's important all year long to me.  I keep a big bottle of it next to my bed.  I know it burns but it is kind of funny when someone uses it and breaks out in a little raindance and hollars ow-ow-ow, like an Indian.
    I think our true friends can act like Germ-X too.  They can point out our weak areas to us that we may not see ourselves.  They can help us get the dirt out of our lives and lead us to purer lives.  They can burn us with a rebuke for our own good.
    So whether it's Germ-X or Friend-X, consider them a good thing keeping you from the bad things in this world.  'As iron sharpens iron, so does a friend.'

4 comments:

  1. I have the best rain dance and ow-ow-ow-ow of all, Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. keep em comin--they're helpful. Randy

    ReplyDelete
  3. GREAT one, Angie!! Love the analogy of Germ-X to our friends....would not have ever thought of that....but it is perfect! And isn't it true that sometimes our hands never burn at all (those sweet friends who encourage and pray for us) and then at other times our skin tingles and burns (those who keep us in line and let us know we need to improve our attitudes!) Thank you for making me think...the next time I use Germ-X, I am hoping my hands will feel cool and refreshed! Love you, T.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good post...and good comparison! You know, many of your posts are like Germ-X. Thanks for keeping up the good work.

    ReplyDelete