Thursday, October 11, 2012

Too Small














     In this world, we can become overwhelmed and think what can I do that will really change anything?  Let me introduce you to a little fellow called the mosquito.  He is small but can kill you with malaria or west nile virus.  Or how often has a small baby's cry made a negative difference in your eating out experience?  We can swell up and look bad in front of others from both small sources.
     On the up side, how much does a dying plant perk up with just a little glass of water?  How much does one little compliment make your day seem special?  It doesn't take much to be an encouragement to a thirsty soul.
     When others see us and our actions, it leaves them with an impression--good or bad.  You are making a difference and it may seem small to you but big to others.  As we plant seeds of the Truth, we may not see it grow but it has to start somewhere so why not with you.
   

5 comments:

  1. I really liked these comments and comparisons. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your posts are only getting better and better--and more and more encouraging to me. Thank you, dear Angie. I needed to hear that, and I'm sure many others did, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angie, this is a great message for me today. I pray that today I will take this to heart. Thanks for your perserverance in getting these messages out. Have a great day! Joel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Angie, this is a great blog, I need to work on being an encourager it is the little things that may or break one's
    day, so you have a great day today and tomorrow. Dad

    ReplyDelete
  5. Angie, since I am very allergic to the mosquito bite and swell up in huge whelps I truly see the difference that little creature can make. Wonder why God created mosquitos? Must have been one of those plagues. whatever sin caused it I would gladly repent.
    robbie

    ReplyDelete