Thursday, September 13, 2012

Tired... in a Good Way


Tired just tired



    It is now 8pm and I'm just now finding time in my day to write a blog post.  I can't tell you how good that is in just a few words.  To say 'this is the day that the Lord has made, I will rejoice in it' is a blessed feeling.  My days are often limited by health issues or lack of accessibility.  Things have changed around here with my new helper and I am able to go and do more when I feel up to it.  Today I went shopping, visited with a friend and had dinner out with friends.  So when I say I'm tired right now, it is a wonderful feeling that I am thankful for.
    May you also make the most of your days because they are fleeting and should be treasured.  When you're tired--- rest, but when you feel refreshed-- do your best with that time.

4 comments:

  1. I am thankful for your new helper, and that you are tired today, that means you had a full and fulling day. Thanks for sharing dinner with me.
    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a blessing Ms. Carla is! Carla, I love you! I am so thankful that you have this special friend and helper, Angie. Tired is a good thing, isn't it? I must say, though, that relaxing in Branson was a blessed experience, and one which we sorely needed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your advice about resting and working is great. It's only common sense, but sometimes we don't have much sense. I'm so glad that you can do so much more with your new helper. That gives a lot more flavor and color to your life. Randy

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you had a tiring day....because that means you had a full, fun-filled, happy day!! I love days that like, and usually feel a lot better at the end of them. Sometimes, that means our time has been filled with friends, food, fun, joy and Jesus stuff!!! And, usually, rest comes easily to us after a full day! So thankful God is giving you such blessed days, and so thankful for your new helper! You are such a blessing to so many! Love you, T.

    ReplyDelete