Thursday, September 20, 2012

Not Needed


love one another



     On the news the other night, I heard that Walt Disney World is going to begin serving alcohol at one of their restaurants in the park.  Is that really needed?  I think adding alcohol is an invitation to trouble into 'the happiest place on earth.'  There will always be people who abuse privileges so why make it an option?  Their reasoning is that the alcohol will complement the French cuisine at the restaurant.  I say so will water or a coke.
     The Bible tells us that what goes into us doesn't defile us but what comes from our mouths does.  So I'm not a tee-totaler when it comes to alcohol.  It does say tho not to do anything that would tempt another's weakness.  So I just think that if Disney opens the gate to alcohol in one area, that it will spread and the temptation will as well.
     'The happiest place on earth' should be a kid-centered, protected place and not a bar for adults.  Alcohol doesn't make the world more interesting.

6 comments:

  1. Agree 100%. Disney has issues... The last thing kids need to see is Tinker Belle sloshed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Disney must just be thinking of the $$$ and not the safety and enjoyment of the children and young people. I agree it is a terrible idea. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heard this on the radio the other night....a bit bizarre to me. Why can't well enough be left alone?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see Snow White and the Seven Drunks. Dad

    ReplyDelete
  5. Angie, I totally agree. Robbie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally agree with you 100%. Disney is not an environment where I believe alcohol should be served or promoted in any way. I agree with Charity...if it ain't broke, don't fix it. Love you, T.

    ReplyDelete