Monday, August 20, 2012

As I Walk...


.



     As I begin this week, I can certainly feel His grace, mercy and love upon me.  I've had anxious moments this weekend about my near future but I feel reassured this morning.  Why do I doubt?  When things crash in and my sense of normalcy is gone, I tend to wonder 'what now?'  Reminding myself that my life plan has already been established and blessed helps to calm those fears.
     Who or what do we have to fear when God is with us and on our side?  Our trials strengthen us and the blessings are more appreciated when received after.
     I am blessed by a new helper today.  A caring, friendly sister in Christ who I hope to get to know better with time.  Change can be good and for our benefit if we accept it with open arms.

5 comments:

  1. Yes Angie I'm praying to this end. May the Lord bless this relationship with your new helper. PS Enjoyed seeing you last night at church
    Ferdine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard Beth Moore say that God wouldn't tell us that He draws near to the broken hearted.. .if we were never going to be broken hearted. I think the same is true for anxiety. He tells us not to be anxious because He knows we will be and so we need reminders. It's okay to be human :) - He's already taken all that into account! Sounds good about the new helper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know another gal who cannot walk but walks with Christ so faithfully. Your words are meant for me today, Angie. It seems many things have piled upon us, and yet, as we walk with the Lord, we have the assurance, as Cathie said so wonderfully, that He has already made provision for us in every aspect of life. Hallelujah and Praise the Lord!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mom said your day went well...so glad to hear it. Can't wait to meet your new helper.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ditto, Cathie. So thankful for your new helper. We always seem to be somewhat anxious when it comes to change. I pray your new friend will be just what the doctor ordered, and what Jesus sent!! He knows our every need and provides for us before we even know what that need is...how amazing is He!! Love you, my sweet friend...T.

    ReplyDelete