Sunday, April 8, 2012

HAPPY EASTER

easter


     HAPPY EASTER.  I hope you are celebrating this Resurrection day with a thankful heart. Believers can rejoice that one day we will be in the Promised Land that awaits us. 
     Getting up at 6am for church at 8am is a once a year event for me.  Was it worth it?  Absolutely.  To hear friends sing songs like 'Amazing Grace', 'Christ Arose', 'Alive', and 'Upon that Tree' was a beautiful way to praise our Savior for this day.
      I encourage you not to be a CEO [Christmas n Easter Only] church visitor.  We should worship Him every day of the year.

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad you had a good Easter. Ours was different but I still made it to church and it helped. He is alive and He is risen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a great Easter. It was a different one for us. Since James was unable to go to church, I did not try to go either as I did not want to leave him alone. He had a bad night Saturday....is usually up a lot during the night and does not sleep very well at all. But we praised Jesus' resurrection from home, and then the kids brought us over some of that wonderful FBF fish and trimmings. It was delicious and we enjoyed it so much. I guess this year we are ESBE attendees....Every Sunday But Easter, LOL! (Well, almost!) Still enjoying my friend plaque and hope to watch some movies this week! Love you, T. Ditto, Cathie....He has risen and He is alive....no matter where we are!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen, amen and amen! It was a wonderful day, full to the hilt with worship and fellowship. I awoke yesterday morning to the birds singing outside and said, "Happy Resurrection Day, Lord Jesus." It set the tone for a glorious day. What a future we have to look forward to--a home with Him for eternity. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was nice to talk to you on Sunday. It was a great day. Have another Easter type day today Joel

    ReplyDelete