Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Way Back Wednesday

    Oh my goodness, I look so short in this picture.  Look at that hair? Sometime shortly before this,  I had a radical moment and chopped my hair off that had grown to the middle of my back.  Actually, my Aunt Robbie did it for me and begged me not to do it.
    I was about 13 here.  This room was a dark room for developing film when we first moved here.  It was attached to a tiny bathroom.  The garage was attached to both and after a year or two?, it became my bedroom. So I was pretty thrilled to not only get my own bathroom for the first time but a jacuzzi too.
    I am wearing my Girl Scout t-shirt that I got at camp a few years earlier. Camp Minnetonka, I think. It took me forever to outgrow clothes.. and still does.
     I share these pictures of the past to show how good God has blessed me thru the years.  I hope you can look back at your own pictures and count it all as blessings too.

2 comments:

  1. What an adorable little girl you were....even at 15! Guess you have always been beautiful! Love the memories that old pictures bring back. Makes me want to go through some of mine on this cold, rainy day. James and I are having a quiet, relaxing afternoon by the fire after running errands and making our hospital and nursing home visits. LOVE these lazy days....can't ride....gonna nap!! Love you, T.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish it was that hard for me to outgrow clothes! The only thing that keeps me from trading them out is Weight Watchers! And yes, your pictures are such an example of God's gracious love for you, and a reminder for us all that He is good--all the time. You are loved and appreciated, Angie.
    Gloria

    ReplyDelete