Thursday, November 24, 2011

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

Peanuts: Happy Thanksgiving

My top 10 reasons to be thankful...........

1.  For my Savior who is always there for me in every way every day.
2.  For my mom and dad
3.  For all my friends
4.  For Tiger, Tux, and Jack
5.  For the past year of renewed strength and testing of faith and trust
6.  For the promises and hope that lies ahead
7.  For the past which is what made me who I am today
8.  For each answered prayer
9.  For living in a country that is free
10.  For each new day that is granted, healthy or sick, to blog about how God is using me for His glory.

2 comments:

  1. A wonderful list, Angie. I am still soaking in the first chapter of James. I think you qualify as one who is letting endurance have it's perfect result in your life, as one who is learning to count various trials as all joy. Thankful for the way you allow God to use you. Have a blessed Thanksgiving! (Btw, Peanuts characters are my favorite! I have them hanging all over my tree - or will when we get the tree up!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. When we gathered at my pastor's home on Thursday night he ask us to say what we were thankful for. I basically said something like the 1st one on your list. Grateful to be adopted into His family. I also ditto something he said about his flock. A group of very humble believers,just like Faith. I am also happy to see the faces of Faith Bible Church come through Sam's Club. It brightens my day. As is the case with any of His that walk that floor.

    ReplyDelete