Monday, November 28, 2011

HaHa

:))
     I often wear my air mask in the car. I'll see something funny but it has passed by before I can share it with anyone.  This happened Fri night on the way to IHOP at 10pm..lol.  Have you seen the billboard on 67/167 for Panera Bread?  It advertises their chicken stew with a DRY biscuit?  Seriously, a dry biscuit is not going to lure me in. I think even I can make one of those.  I just laughed to myself as we drove by.
     The mask gives me alot of alone time to think.  It is good to recall different memories just for yourself.   I don't think we stop and remember enough of our lives. We are so busy planning for tomorrow that we get lost in it and dont appreciate our yesterdays.  ''Its not the number of breaths we take, but the number of moments that take our breath away.''

3 comments:

  1. Oh, Angie, I love this post! Thank you again, friend, for the encouragement of your blogs. I can honestly say that I always look forward to reading them, because they are so meaningful. And I love you, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this, Angie! I am definitely a girl who treasures the moments....and the memories! And I do the same thing....think of something someone has said or something someone has done...even hours or days later...and it just cracks me up! James is always wondering what is up when I do that! Sometimes I think I live in the past a little too much, but I love to count my blessings and reflect on what God has done....the serious and the funny! Are we still on for tonight....SC at 5:30 p.m.? Or would 5:00 work better for you? Maybe we can get some WET guacomole!!! Love you, Twylia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Panders can lure me in with almost anything! I often laugh at things that happened in the past too. It's only a problem when I think about them during church or weddings ...

    ReplyDelete