Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Seeing Pain

     Oh how I hate to see others in pain. I am a 'want to fix it' type of person. You can see discomfort in one's eyes, body movements or just feel it in your heart. Sometimes its an easy fix, like readjusting someone's pillow in bed for them, but often it's only fixable by God's power through prayer.
     I took my dog, Brandi, to the vet once and they cut her nails. No big deal, right? They cut too much, she cried and it bled. I'm used to blood from working at the lab but this was my baby dog's blood. I started passing out and they had to take me out. I know it sounds silly. Just seeing my loved one in pain hurt me to the core.
     This blog is for my friends/loved ones that are hurting tonight. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment